I know it's Sunday, and I really shouldn't be cleaning on the Sabbath. But I cannot help it! All day today I have been nesting, preparing for the arrival of our bundle of joy. I'm due in 31 days, but I have the feeling I won't make it that long. (Yay!) Nurse Dave has given me mandatory breaks, where he has me rest for a bit. Then, five minutes later I end up getting up, getting a snack and continuing.
31 days to go, eh? We'll have to see. I have a tour of L&D tomorrow afternoon, and a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. Hopefully we've made some progress. We'll keep you posted!
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I can't wait!!! I hope little mini lissa decides to make her appearance a little early! But not TOO early of course! I wanna see her! My stinky boys would have stayed in forever if they could've, and came out 15lbs each! :)
We're hoping here in Idaho you have that kid within the next two weeks! Hang in there!
Post a Comment