Andrew is holding his "so cool" Transformers backpack. He had so much fun buying, labeling and packing his school supplies. He's so proud of his new school shoes that help him "run more faster and jump more higher," his school supplies and school clothes I think he may burst!

He is writing his name for our September Calendar page.
Prince Andrew and Princess Ellie, dancing to 94.5. Once Ellie turns 3 we're thinking about putting her in dance classes. She absolutely LOVES to dance, and twirl and sing.
Ellie, still dancing (her favorite past time), wearing her princess dress that is quickly becoming thrashed with all the "gentle" use.
Pregnancy update: Only 6 more weeks to go!!!! YAY!!!! This picture was taken about a week ago, so you can see how huge I've gotten. Please TRY and ignore my incredibly swollen legs and feet and my crazy wind blown hair. LOL. I have gained tons of wait this pregnancy. My doctor luckily assures me that it's water weight. However, just to make sure this kid isn't going to be a monster I'm having another ultrasound on the 9th. They'll try and give me a guesstimate of how big she is and I'll also have them tripple check the gender. I keep having the feeling SHE is going to be a HE. Maybe it's just me worrying since we've purchased several new outfits for her.... Cross your fingers!



6 comments:
Andrew is growing up so fast! Amelia starts pre-school next month, too. Before you know it, we will be yelling at them for breaking curfew in high school!
Jill
Holy Moly, I didn't know you had a blog! I have one too. Yippee. I have a new blogging friend.
I can't believe he is in school either!! I remember when he was born! So crazy! And 6 weeks! Yea!! Im sure you are very anxious to be done!
Big boy! B loves his fancy new Cars backpack, too! :) I'm so glad you only have 6 weeks--I feel so bad for you! I remember the horrors of retaining water, it HURTS! Poor girl! Bet the sand felt a little good on those little feet of yours though! :)
you look so cute I am so excited for you. The baby is coming so soon. Lagoon it a wonderful family Park. There are a tones of kids rides and sides and things for the kids to do. We had a wonderful time. My 2 year old nephew got to ride a lot of rides and he loved it. We are doing really well. How are you doing? Give the kids hugs for me and tell them to give one back. I miss you tones.
I just love that picture of Andrew twirling Ellie so much that I had to come back and comment on it!
Adorable! What great little kids!
Post a Comment