Our children get to choose what they want for their birthday dinner. Ellie's request? SUSHI! Whoohoo! That's my girl! :o) Nana, Papa, Auntie Jenna and Uncle KC joined us for dinner on the 8th. After dinner, gifts and cookies we went to Andrew's 2nd grade concert at the elementary school.
It was FANTASTIC!!! Just in case I haven't mentioned a million times already how much I adore this school, I'll say it again. I LOVE Thurston Elementary. They have the most enthusiastic and loving principal EVER. The school goes all out for their programs and activities. The school has such a wonderful, positive learning environment. Anyway... it's AWESOME.
I hope you are having a fun first day of Christmas break! We are baking cookies to deliver to our neighbors tonight for FHE. Love you all!





3 comments:
SO MUCH FUN. What a darling girl. Must take after her mom.
Ellie is 6?! Where did the years go? Just yesterday I found a picture of Amelia and Andrew when they were barely walking! In a few months they'll be 8! Crazy.
Don't you love how at the school they don't shy away from Christ as well? I almost had tears in my eyes when I volunteered in my son't class and they were playing Handel's Messiah and the kids were so reverent walking to their classes.
Post a Comment