The end of summer was filled with fun activities. We went to the new spray park in Eugene with our friends, The Woodwards. She is a very talented photographer and caught this photo of Andrew: I LOVE IT! Thank you, Kirsten!
We had an end of summer BBQ with several families in our ward. It was so much fun! The kids all jumped on the tramp with the sprinkler, the adults visited.
We also drove over to Loon Lake with Jenna, her friend Kynzie and my Mom. It was sooooo much fun! It was a gorgeous day and the kids had a splash! Oh, a blast. Hehehe. And who did we run into? Jena and her family!!! How cool is that???
Kynzie, Lucky and Jenna, after Lucky's first swim.
Kimmy, my observer.
Andrew, my goof ball! He is also my fish, just like Dave. He was standing on Dave's shoulders and could actually jump off, do a flip and land in the water.
I'm still getting used to this whole "pet thing." I've never been a pet person. I've always claimed my favorite animals are ZOO animals. Go, say hi and leave! We like having Lucky around... when he's not going poop and pee all over my floor..... Yeah, we're still working on house training him. Wish me luck!
Sarah (at Loon Lake)
One day a couple weeks ago, my little Sarah decided she wanted to sit on the toilet. Lo and behold, she went potty! A couple days later she was in underwear full time and in the last couple weeks has only had a couple accidents! Yay, Sarah!!!! We're so proud of her. She has really grown up this month.
Violet, Vonda, Ellie
Every summer a girl in our ward teaches a dance class to the kids. This year, Vonda decided to teach the little girls too. Ellie and Violet were ecstatic! They did great! I'll have to try and figure out how to post the video. It's so cute!
Papa got home from Iraq! Welcome home, Dad! We had a huge BBQ on Labor Day to celebrate his homecoming. We missed him tons. (He was there for the last 10 months as a small arms mechanic)
Andrew and Ellie on the first day of school. My babies are growing up too fast!
Sarah helped me make cookies to celebrate the first day of school. YUMMY!!!! Cookie dough! That's my girl!!! :o)
When Ellie helped me pick veggies from the garden, she exclaimed, "Mom, these are REAL carrots!!!" LOL, yes, Ellie, they really are. Except maybe the purple one..... Odd. Yes, that one was promptly thrown into the garbage. WHY DID IT TURN PURPLE???
I LOVE birthdays. They've always been one of my favorite holidays. (Aside from Christmas, of course) So, for Sarah's 3rd birthday this last weekend we had a carnival themed party. It was a blast!!! We had face painting, games,
Happy Birthday, Sarah!!!
And even a photo booth with dress up stuff. This is my favorite photo of the night. It CRACKS ME UP!!!! Lol, what good sports!
Jenna, my 13 year old sister, has been staying with us for the last 2 weeks (3 more to go) because our parents are on vacation. They went to Guatamala for a couple months so my Dad is out of the country for the correct amount of time for his income to be exempt from taxes. We miss Nana and Papa SOOO bad!!!
I have been taking a 7 week beginner's quilting class. I'm 2 weeks in and I've already learned so much! I love it! I will post pictures of my quilt blocks soon. I've got to go referee the troups... LOL. I hope you guys have had a WONDERFUL week. Love you ALL!
As you can see, life has been a bit crazy around here. we've loved every minute of it, though.




1 comment:
Love the pictures! Your sister looks ALOT like you. Can't believe we have 7 year olds, can you?! Crazy!
Post a Comment