Spring has sprung and Soccer season has begun! Andrew is thrilled to be playing. He had his first soccer practice on Monday and he LOVED it! It was so much fun to watch my little boy out there playing like a big kid. Wow... he really is 5. He will be starting kindergarten this fall. Holy cow, it seems like just yesterday he was learning to walk. And now, here he is playing on a soccer team. *Sigh*

During practice, I sat and watched (and took pictures, ofcourse) Ellie picked flowers and Sarah slept. The weather was beautiful. Perfect, huh? We'll see how practice goes today.... It's cloudy and cold this morning. Good thing I bought a huge umbrella!
1 comment:
He looks way too stinkin' adorable out there in his little soccer uniform! I can't wait to get my kids into soccer--they'd better like it! :)
Post a Comment