For those of you that are not Oregon locals, I will give some extra info. Andrew had TWO days of school canceled last week. One due to ice, the other due to two inches of snow. When I was a kid that was very much normal. But now that I've lived in Idaho, where school is only canceled due to high winds and snow drifts or freezing temperatures of NEGATIVE 25 degrees, it makes it seem unnecessary to cancel because of 2 inches of snow. But hey, we'll take it!!! :o)
I'm glad I bought snow gear last year big enough to fit another year. I dug it out of storage and we headed to Nana's to play with Aunt Jenna in the snow. (We don't have a yard) The kids had a ball.

My sister, Jenna

2 comments:
Just when you thought you where moving away from the snow and then it snows on you. How fun. Thanks for the Christmas news letter and picture very cute. How you had a wonderful Christmas.
Hiya Melissa,
Wow, look at how big your kids are. Andrew looks the same, only much taller! As far as the photo tip, yes, its going grainy to make up for the lack of light. (I think, I don't know what your camera is set too etc)
Sometimes window light is great but it is only lighting half of the kids face, so put a white pillow beside them or you could wear white and be their natural reflector! Hmm, send me one or two and I can make a better diagnosis, but I think that will help. What is the camera set to?
Post a Comment