
We wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! We are soooo excited this year, because for the first time EVER we get to spend Thanksgiving with BOTH families. Dave's parents are coming to visit for Thanksgiving/Sarah's Blessing. The kids are thrilled to see Grandma and Grandpa. They can hardly wait for tomorrow afternoon. We haven't seen them since we moved here in April, so it will be fun. We will be having dinner at my Mom's house on Thursday with the whole family.
I love Thanksgiving and Christmas, they're my favorite. I always feel the spirit soooo strong this time of year. I love it! We wish you all a happy Thanksgiving. We pray that you're all happy and healthy. Know that we love you and we are grateful for you.



3 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!! :) Hope you all have a great one! Oh, and next Friday should work :)
That is very exciting hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving. Love you and miss you tones.
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment