You did a great job I love the Slide show. I am so glad you started a blog. So I can see how things are going when you move. I am excited for you guys but we going to miss you so much.
Yay! You finally decided to start a blog! And you said scrapbooking kept you too busy, but you'll see--you'll get addicted!!! :) I love your blog, and I'm excited to read all about what's happenin' in the Johnson home!!!
2 comments:
You did a great job I love the Slide show. I am so glad you started a blog. So I can see how things are going when you move. I am excited for you guys but we going to miss you so much.
Yay! You finally decided to start a blog! And you said scrapbooking kept you too busy, but you'll see--you'll get addicted!!! :) I love your blog, and I'm excited to read all about what's happenin' in the Johnson home!!!
Post a Comment