Sunday, February 3, 2013

Blogger App, yay!

Hello! My name is Melissa, for those of you that don't remember me... ;) j/k. Well, good news! There is an app for blogger! Woohoo! Now I can check my blog and post from my iPhone instead of having to have the time to sit at the computer to do it. I hope to be a little more consistent in my posts. Nowhere to go from here but up, right??? :)
Needless to say, a lot had happened since the beginning of December when i last wrote. We had a wonderful holiday. Full of family and friends and more Christ centered season. It was so special. With the year we had we were thrilled to be able to make a Christmas that was meaningful for our children.
January blew by with lots of new happenings. Andrew is playing basketball and loves every minute of it. He also participated in the Pinewood Derby for cub scouts he won 2nd place in our stake! He will get to compete in the district race in April. Ellie is playing piano. She is learning very quickly and (so far) it's not too big of a fight to get her to practice, so I'm grateful for that. I have been (trying) to learn to crochet and Dave is studying for a certification exam for work/future schooling. (CCRN)
February has started off with a bang. More to come next time. I know, the suspense is killing you, right? ;) have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Brittany and Robert Thistle said...

I just got th blogger app too. It's amazing! Did part of my Disney post on our 4 hour car ride back. Def do Disney in the off season the colder/winter months. Also go in the morning as soon as it opens then u don't have a ton of people and the lines aren't long.

Jill said...

Ah, there you are! I've missed you.