Wow, what a summer! I'll bet you thought I had fallen off the planet or something. I've been a terrible scrapbooker/blogger lately. This summer was awesome in some ways yet terrible in others.
As I mentioned in a previous post I have had back problems. I am happy to report that 4 months later, I'm feeling BETTER!!! YAY!!! I traded chiropractors about a month or 6 weeks ago or so and immediately saw improvement. I went to Dr. Blair 3 times a week for electro therapy and I was going to a deep water aerobics/therapy class 3 times a week as well. I am finally down to once every two weeks for Dr. Blair and I stopped going to water therapy because I haven't had time... Now that I'm feeling better I'm ready to go do all the things we've missed out on this summer: the coast, camping and hiking and softball at the park... Sigh. Now the summer's over! Bummer!
I'm SOOOOO HAPPY that school starts on Wednesday. Andrew and Ellie have been arguing so much the last 2 months or so. Poor kids! They've been bored, I'm sure. I haven't been able to do much at all. We're so ready to get back into a normal routine. Andrew is THRILLED to be in 1st grade this year. He's so excited that he gets to "have lunch at school and THREE recesses!" LOL. Tuesday night we get to meet his teacher and then Wednesday school starts. YAY!!! Andrew even has his outfit and lunch all planned. He says he wants a ham and cheese sandwich, grapes and carrots. And he wants to wear his new Mario shirt.
Andrew lost his first tooth a few weeks ago. I was finally able to sit at the computer long enough to scrapbook it last week.

With the summer as difficult as it was I have been struggling with depression/anxiety problems. I created this page to remind myself to remember the good times.

Today and tomorrow, the last two days of summer, will be busy days. Look for more fun pages soon to make up for the lack of summer fun.
Have a great labor day, everybody!



5 comments:
I am so glad your back is doing better! That is so miserable. Glad Andrew is excited to start school. Love the scrapbooking pages! Keep up the good work.
Glad your back is better!!! And I can't wait for school either, even though B is only starting Kindergarten, but OH WELL!!! He's pretty stoked. Oh--Andrew and Byron lost the same first tooth!!!!!! I love your scrapbook pages, but the one with all 4 kids is adorable :o)
Andrew's lunch request sounds yummy! I might be having something similar for lunch today ;)
SO glad your back is feeling better! I can't imagine how tough that would be. And your good times page is awesome! All of your pages are awesome. You have a gift!
I'm happy you're feeling better! My kids were fighting more the last month, too, so I think school starts at just the right time. Love your pages!
Well, Wednesday has come and gone...how did it go? Was your house a little more peaceful? Mine sure was! It was just Lydia and me. As luck would have it, she took a nap for an hour so for one whole hour today, my house was SILENT! Hope you had a good one.
Post a Comment