Tonight Andrew is having a harder time settling down than usual. He's excited for his kindergarten fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch on wednesday. In an effort to help him settle down, I sat with him on his bed for a few extra minutes to visit. He soaked it up like a sponge!
I told him about a movie that will be coming out. I think it's called Astro Boy....? Something to that effect, anyway. I said that we might be able to go see it when it comes out. He was thrilled. "Wow! That would be so COOL! I love you Mom. I love you more than PIZZA!"
I'm glad to know that in his eyes I'm better than pizza. :o) I love you too, little man!
Monday, October 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Wow. More than pizza! That's a lot to a 5 year old! It shouldn't be a surprise, though, you're a wonderful mother!
LOL, that's so cute!
that's just cute!
That is so cute!!! OMG! I would have died laughing! Too cute!
That is funny!!!
That is fantastic!
Post a Comment