
We had a SUPER fun weekend. We have spent the last month preparing for a huge Luau for the Primary children at church. This was the 5th year of having a beginning of summer BBQ party at the church with crafts (leis and cardstock boogie boards), giant inflatable bouncy toys, food (hot dogs, chips, fresh pineapple and strawberries), games, etc. This year it was a luau and we had soooo much fun. We were a little concerned that it would rain, because it had been cloudy and stormy looking all week. But Saturday came and we were blessed with good weather. The tri-ward event was a blast for all involved. We're already looking forward to next year's party.
Andrew and Ellie LOVED the inflatables.

Today we went to my Mom's for Sunday dinner. Jenna and Andrew found a comfy place up in the big tree in the back yard to read. Jenna is such a great Aunt! Thanks, Jenna!!!!



4 comments:
I recognize some of those kids! LOL...My kids were thrilled to be on your blog. I'm glad your kids had a good time yesterday! next year, we've got to get you out of the YW room to roam and see how much fun everyone is having at all the stations! We sure were grateful to you though...your willingness to take over that craft!
I LOVE the book Andrew and Jenna are reading. Cute picture!
So cute I love the pictures and I am so gald summer is here. Thanks for the comment you're so sweet. Love ya.
Post a Comment