Andrew had carried Sarah and put her under the table so she could go "camping" with him and Ellie. All three kids were laughing and playing so nicely. I love being a mom!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Gone "camping"
Yesterday I ran upstairs real quick for something. I had left Sarah in the living room playing with a pile of toys. When I came back down, this is what I found:

Andrew had carried Sarah and put her under the table so she could go "camping" with him and Ellie. All three kids were laughing and playing so nicely. I love being a mom!
Andrew had carried Sarah and put her under the table so she could go "camping" with him and Ellie. All three kids were laughing and playing so nicely. I love being a mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
How cute!! I love moments like those! It makes you believe they really do love each other!! ;)
Post a Comment