Wednesday, February 18, 2009

What a laugh

This morning Andrew was playing with his stick horse. He was riding around and talking to it, and then he stopped. He gave the stick horse head a hug, and suddenly had the most revolted look on his face. "Ugh!" he exclaimed, moving the horse away from him with one hand, the other hand open in pure disgust. "My horse just spit up," he announced to no one in particular. Then, as quickly as his distate had come, it vanished and he grinned. "I'm gonna give you a bath," he said and ran out of the room, his stick horse in tow.

I love being a mom. Kids say the darndest things!

5 comments:

Lanette said...

Hee hee :) That's absolutely adorable!

Bridgette said...

What a great imagination!

Karen K. said...

Ha! Hopefully that means he'll be an involved daddy someday! :)

Jill said...

ha ha ha! That's adorable! I made dinner tonight and Byron didn't want the noodles I made, so he told me they were a "piece of junk" and needed to be "thwow in gah-bage!" He also mentioned the words "piece of crap", which made it clear I'm not watching what I say around him enough STILL!!! :) I love kids!

Heather Inns said...

So cute I love it.