Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Evolution of the Wedding Dance

A friend of mine had this video on her blog. I found it so histarical that I thought I would postlift it so those of you that don't know Karen can enjoy it too. Be sure to have a tissue when you watch it, though, because it's so hillarious you'll laugh so hard you'll cry. Enjoy! :o)

3 comments:

Heather Inns said...

That is so funny I wonder how long that took to get down or if they just did it that night. How funny thanks for that.

Brandi said...

Yeah we have some names picked out. We are set on Jacob Aaron if it is a boy. Aaron is my brothers middle name. If it is a girl we have a few choices, Hayley, Emily, or Phoebe. Also I'm not sick anymore, maybe we can all get together sometime and let the kids play while I go gaga over your cute baby girl. LOL

Hailey & Jared said...

haha I love this video it is so funny!