Friday, June 13, 2008

"soggy hands"

I only have a minute but I wanted to share a funny Andrew-ism. This morning I gave the kids a bath and let them stay in a little longer than normal. I got them out, dried them off and went to lather them up with Aveeno lotion (yes, they were blessed with my dry, skin). Andrew looked down at his hands and said "Wait, I need to wash my hands!" and he went running out of his room. I called after him since washing his hands immidiatly after a bath wasn't necessary. "Why do you need to wash your hands?" I asked. "Because," he answered and showed me his wrinkly after-a-long-bath-hands "my hands are soggy."
I was laughing so hard I thought I would wet my pants. Anyway, I just thought I'd share. Have a great day! Sorry about the delayed posting of the baby's ultrasound photos... I'm completely computer illiterate and so I have to wait until Dave has a minute to scan them for me.

5 comments:

Lara said...

That is too cute. I hate soggy hands. :) We miss you guys but we hope you are loving it there. I'm excited to see pictures of the new little one.

Heather Inns said...

that is so cute I wish I could have been there to hear him say that! I hope all is well miss you guys lots...

Jill said...

Too cute!!! Very observant little boy! :)

The Ryan's said...

That is so cute! I wish the weather would stay nice so we could meet at the park or something. We should meet up soon.

Jill said...

Hey, p.s.!!!

Since you don't know how to use the scanner and since I desperately want to see u/s pictures, just take a picture of them with your digital camera and upload them onto your computer that way, then attach them in a post! That's how I did mine! :) We don't have a scanner, so I have to be creative!